Millburn Scotch Whisky Distillery
Millburn Scotch Whisky Distillery was built in 1807 in the Speyside region of Scotland, but is now a closed distillery in 1985 and the building was dismantled in 1988. When the distillery was opened it used the water from Loch Duntelchaig to produce its whisky.
It was first called the 'Inverness distillery' before changing the name to Millburn to go with the name of the road.
The address where the distillery was situated was Millburn Road, Inverness, Inverness-shire, IV2 3QX. This are is now a hotel and restuarant is a lovely part of Inverness.
Share Planet Whiskies on social media